1. No omelets, fritatas, or quiche for me please. Fried, scrambled, or hard boiled, yuk! I don't like eggs. It's a whole texture thing.
2. I clean out my ears with the small end of a paper clip. I find that this method of wax removal yields the most gunk, which is really what I'm after. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to put objects in my ear, but come on, it just feels good!
3. Most of my shirts have food stains on them (no, not from eLijAh). I don't sit over my plate when I eat so something always manages to get away from me. Usually it's a piece of lettuce coated with salad dressing. Plop.
4. I snore and drool while sleeping, just like my sweet bulldog dAiSy lOu.
5. I grind my teeth at night so my dentist molded a mouth piece for me to wear. Needless to say this does not help with the snoring and drooling.
6. haLLoWEen is my true love. I already have the bug to start some projects. I keep telling myself to get past mother's day and then gear up. Rest assured I'll be sneaking some in before then! Ha ha!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday! Top Chef starts tonight - hooray!